Thursday, January 1, 2009

Aught Nine Resolutions


I haven't looked at other blogs yet this morning, but I'm assuming New Year's resolutions are the order of the day. So I will share a few of mine but only as they pertain to blogging about reading. (No need to bore you with stuff like good carbs vs. bad carbs, nagging my family less, and dressing like my inner cougar more.) Here goes.


1. Read and blog more frequently about young adult books. I do plan to go back to teaching middle or high school someday.


2. Read and share more poetry.


3. Try to mention all the important information- title, author, illustrator, and appropriate age or reading level.


4. Become more technologically savvy with images, links, and embedded videos. Trying jazzy new fonts is not enough!


5. Read and comment on more blogs in the "kidlitosphere."


6. Drink less Diet Pepsi as I type.


7. Post fewer pictures of myself in ridiculous holiday eyewear.


Happy New Year!

May 2009 bring you health, happiness, peace, love, and plenty of good reading!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! It was especially helpful for gift ideas at Christmastime! Thanks and Happy New Year! Regina