Thursday, January 29, 2009

Don't Make Me Drive to Punxsatawney!






I am so over winter! My kids had another snow day yesterday. It was one more day of supply and demand issues (it seems only one of our three sleds goes really fast), complaints about tight, wet boots and itchy hats, and general cabin fever. On top of all that, the kids wanted me to teach them how to play a new board game that happens to have about 6,000 rules. The game ended when one participant stormed out of the room. Moreover, I've had it about up to here with shoveling. I swear on a stack of soggy snowsuits if that stupid groundhog doesn't have some good news for me come next Monday, I will drive the minivan to Punxsatawney and personally give PETA something to get in an uproar about. Believe me, it's better than giving Child Protective Services cause to knock down my door as I was nearly driven to yesterday!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

i just heard (from my weatherwoman - mom) that the first "significant" snowfall of the season is expected on tuesday!!